35/20 Donkin Street, WEST END QLD 4101Sold $819,000
THE ONE YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Apartment Sold - WEST END QLD
Size, Layout, Position! A warm homely feel awaits as you enter this spacious and leafy apartment in one of West Ends best river precinct positions. Generous room sizes, a spread out clever designed floor plan, recent renovations, you can move straight in and start enjoying everything this popular suburb has to offer:
Attractive features include:
– Chefs stone kitchen with gas cooktop, European appliances and double door fridge space
– Long spacious living area with high ceilings, air-con, and new timber vinyl flooring
– Large covered balcony with northern private aspect
– Generous main bedroom with air-con, walk-in-robe, and dual basin ensuite
– Second bedroom with large walk-in-robe
– Third bedroom with built-ins and Juliette balcony
– Separate study/home office
– Main bathroom with bath tub
– Secure two car spaces with storage cage
The complex has recently been painted and is looking its best. The common facilities include a resort style heated pool, gym, theatre room, grassed BBQ areas, impressive entry foyer, excellent security, active onsite manager, very healthy sinking fund, and is one of the rare complexs to boast a mainly owner occupier ratio.
The property is located within the exclusive Brisbane State High School catchment, a short walk to bus/train and Boundary/Melbourne St restaurant precinct, river walk at its doorstep, and a quick bike ride to the CBD.
Absolutely perfect for a downsizer or a low-maintenance house alternative for a Brisbane State High family. It has the extra space that you only find in high end penthouses, is on the first floor and well connected to its green surrounds, a corner apartment with only one common wall, and has a private suburban feel yet only metres from everything.
Inspect Anytime! Be Quick!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating