709/27 Cordelia Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101Sold $515,000
SODA – LUXURY LIVING IN PRIME POSITION!
Apartment Sold - SOUTH BRISBANE QLD
Soda Apartments – They have the size, layout, quality, position, elevation, and the best resort style facilities that anyone could ask for looking to either invest or buy in this popular part of the world.
Some attractive features of the apartment include:
– Spacious open plan living area with high ceilings and timber vinyl flooring
– Chefs kitchen with gas cook top and stone benches
– Generous sized bedrooms
– Both bathrooms have floor-ceiling tiles and high quality fittings
– Balcony with north/east elevated aspect and city glimpses
– Fully furnished and high rental yield
– Secure car space
The complex is well built and only a couple of years old. It comes with roof top pool, BBQ area, video intercom security, ample visitor car parking, onsite managers, short term high yield rental options, and reasonable body corp fess.
The property is arguably in the best South Brisbane position, in between the bustling South Bank precinct and the old famous Boundary St restaurant strip. It is within the new State High catchment, has bus at the door, a walk to train, bike to city and Coles Shopping centre within metres.
Perfect for the executive couple or a safe inner city investment. It has the size and feels like a home.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining