1/23 Chermside Street, HIGHGATE HILL QLD 4101$879,000+
CHARMING & SPACIOUS UNIT WITH STUNNING CITY VIEWS
Unit - HIGHGATE HILL QLD
Be quick to inspect this unique art deco style unit in a tightly held small boutique complex high on the hill in a quiet leafy position.
The feel of the property is amazing looking through vintage timber windows towards the city with a 180-degree northern view over your own private courtyard and blossoming flowers. You could be tricked into thinking you’re in the country.
This solid unit comes with many great features including:
• three good sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
• attractive polished timber floors throughout
• spacious open plan lounge/dining with views from all windows
• refurbished gas kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bench
• north facing balcony with city and urban views
• modern bathroom with large shower and space for a conversion into a second bathroom
• exclusive use private wrap around courtyard
• huge storage room underneath with extra laundry room
• lock-up garage.
The property is a short walk to bus and train, local parks, within the Brisbane State High catchment, and a light bike ride to the CBD.
The complex is low maintenance with no lift or pool, has an active body corporate committee, a great gazebo entertaining area and well-kept common grounds, plus easy to rent.
An attractive opportunity and one that won’t come up again.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 164 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining