1/91 Dornoch Terrace, HIGHGATE HILL QLD 4101Sold $650,000
245m2 North/East Facing Ground Floor Apartment
Unit Sold - HIGHGATE HILL QLD
Larger than most Local Houses!
Located on the prime North Eastern corner in one of Highgate Hill’s most coveted buildings, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 3 car apartment is the perfect house alternative.
A massive secure courtyard (approx 135m2!) which is dual accessible through a locked gate from the street complements the oversized 110m2 internal apartment.
Don’t wait another 15 years for this outstanding opportunity. They rarely exist. Check it out:
– Spacious open-plan living and dining rooms flowing onto the courtyard
– Bright and breezy with plenty of natural light and cool Highgate Hill breezes year round
– Large main bedroom with ensuite & built in robe
– A balcony runs the length of the unit with access from all 3 bedrooms providing outstanding views over the University of Queensland
– Second and third bedrooms both have built ins
– Extremely private corner apartment in the well maintained after and highly esteemed ‘Beaumont’ complex
– Large kitchen with breakfast bar
– Main bathroom in good condition with separate toilet
– Separate laundry, entry foyer with plenty of storage, some air-conditioning
– 2 side by side car spaces (or 3 smaller cars)
– Brisbane State High Catchment
– Walk to Boundary St & Hardgrave Road’s restaurants & cafes
– Easy ferry access to UQ
– Pool in the complex plus manicured gardens and grassed areas
Enjoy the convenience of being at the centre of Brisbane’s cultural heartbeat with the shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural precincts of West End at your doorstep.
Stroll to weekend markets & parklands close at hand along with a vast number of public transport options and the CBD under 2km away. This is a rare opportunity to buy an extremely tightly held property in one of Brisbane’s most exciting suburbs.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating