Funky Tree Top Unit
Unit Sold - EAST BRISBANE QLD
Be quick to inspect this attractive solid brick top floor boutique unit in a quiet leafy tree lined street located within the popular growth suburb of East Brisbane.
Some of the features include:
– 2 good sized bedrooms – main with built-ins/ceiling fan & aircon
– Tiled combined living/dining area with charming character belt rail feature
– Modern kitchen with gas stove and meals area
– Enclosed private balcony with adjustable timber shutters and elevated outlook
– Large bathroom with internal laundry (and tumble dryer)
– Long lockup garage with ample storage
– Separate toilet
The property has been partly refurbished with fresh paint, new sliding doors and carpets, to make it feel homely. It’s got a great design with multiple sitting areas and being at the front top floor you have the extra windows to increase cross ventilation and plenty of natural light.
The unit is situated in a desirable older style solid brick complex with no lift or pool. It has reasonable body corps, healthy sinking fund and low maintenance common areas. It is located up high in East Brisbane, a short walk to many local parks, Churchie Grammar school, bus to the City and Mowbray Park Citycat terminal, IGA shopping precinct, Gabba Cricket ground, and the emerging South City Square cafe district.
This one ticks all the boxes! A perfect first property in a prime inner-city location or a safe entry level investment with proven returns. Properties like this are hard to come by in this suburb – inspect today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining