1072/58 Hope Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101Sold $455,000
DEAL OF THE CENTURY!
Apartment Sold - SOUTH BRISBANE QLD
*INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY*
Perfectly located in the heart of South Brisbane’s restaurant precinct, this outstanding building is a stone’s throw from Brisbane CBD, Queens Wharf Casino and the shopping and dining precincts of Southbank and West End.
A leisurely 100m stroll to Fish Lane this property has something for everyone. Check it out:
– North East facing apartment with Brisbane’s city views on level 7
– Light filled, open plan living and dining area flowing onto an entertainers’ balcony
– Meticulously designed double sided chef’s kitchen with full height joinery for additional storage. Gas cooktops and dishwasher.
– High ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, floor to ceiling windows and doors promoting natural light
– 1 bedroom with study nook, 1 bathroom, 1 car
– Located next to popular Fish Lane with a plethora of cafes and restaurants on your doorstep
Enjoy the convenience of being at the centre of Brisbane’s cultural heartbeat with the shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural precinct of Southbank at your doorstep.
Stroll to weekend markets & parklands close at hand along with a vast number of public transport options and the CBD under 300m away. This is a rare opportunity to buy an extremely tightly held property in one of Brisbane’s most exciting suburbs.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 65 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining