Apartment Sold - SOUTH BRISBANE QLD
Available now is this awesome 1 bedroom apartment located in South Brisbane, ideal for an investor or a someone looking to get a place to call their own only minutes away from all the action South Brisbane has to offer!
Whether you are looking for a stress free investment with attractive proven returns, or a base in Brisbane a short walk to the CBD.
– 1 large bedroom with air conditioning
– Living area opening onto north facing balcony
– Kitchenette with sink, stove, fridge, microwave
– Modern bathroom with shower
– Dryer & Washer
– Fully furnished and ready to move in
– Rents in the vicinity of $310pw
– Body corps $4019 p/a
– Rates $1500 p/a
– Water $800 p/a
The property is positioned right next door to The Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) and the State Library, a quick stroll across the Kurilpa Bridge and you’re in the CBD, a short walk to Caxton St and Barracks shopping Centre, and close to South Bank and West End.
A great place to live and simply a smart investment.
Priced to SELL!
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining