15 Skelton Lane, WEST END QLD 4101Offers over $1,200,000
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED HOME IN PRIME STATE HIGH CATCHMENT POSITION
House - WEST END QLD
* Easily converted to 4 bedrooms
Situated in a quiet lane right in the action, comes this incredible opportunity to buy a stylish contemporary two level home, offered for the first time since it was built 13 years ago.
The attractive home is cleverly designed with a mix of traditional timber features combined with modern day flair to ensure it captures the breathtaking elevated aspects maximizing cross ventilation and air flow. Sheer size, multiple living areas, 3 outdoor entertaining areas, and well planned layout all contribute to making this home one of a kind and rarely seen in this inner city location.
Upstairs you will find:
– Long spacious living/dining area with high ceilings and air conditioning
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Stainless steel gas kitchen with glass splash back and island bench
– Air conditioning
– North facing covered deck with views to Red Hill
– Second balcony with views to Mt Cootha
– Stylish bathroom with toilet
– Study nook
The ground floor boasts:
– Another spacious lounge/family room with air-conditioning
– Two generous sized bedrooms one with walk-in-robe and other with built-in
– Two-way grand bathroom with large bath tub and shower
– Separate study room
– Laundry room with storage
– Front deck with grand entry
– Secure side by side carport
– Backyard shed and low maintenance landscaped gardens
The property was designed with entertaining in mind. It has the large expansive rooms and an enormous floor plate that could easily lend itself to partitioning for extra bedrooms or a possible extension upstairs on the second balcony the length of the home. No money was spared in the design with character timber doors throughout and an abundance of windows on most walls capturing many different urban aspects no matter where you stand in the house.
The home is located only metres from West End Primary School and is definitely within the exclusive Brisbane State High School catchment zone. It is a short walk to the Boundary St & Hardgrave Rd caf/restaurant strip, Davies Park Markets, bus transport, leafy river walk, and a short bike ride to the CBD.
Be quick to inspect this magnificent contemporary home! Move straight in with nothing to do and start enjoying life in your own private sanctuary within Brisbanes most popular suburb. Inspect Anytime!
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 290 m²
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining