16 Daventry Street, WEST END QLD 4101For Sale
TAKING OFFERS! EXECUTIVE LIVING @ IT'S BEST!
House - WEST END QLD
Situated in a leafy pocket of West End, comes this incredible opportunity to buy a stylish modern family home, sprawling over three levels, with a mix of traditional timber features combined with modern day flair to cater to the needs of a low maintenance inner city family. Sheer size, multiple living areas, large back courtyard with Mediterranean feel, and well-planned layout all contribute to making this home one of a kind and rarely seen in this inner-city location.
Upstairs you will find:
– 3 generous sized bedrooms – high ceilings with ducted air conditioning, built-in wardrobes, blinds + block out curtains and new soft carpet throughout
– The master bedroom has an impressive elevated outlook off its private deck, security screens, feature wall, and fashionable ensuite with stone vanity, heated towel rack and large shower.
– The second and third bedrooms have built in desks for clever space and layout
– The main bathroom has a similar stylish feel to the ensuite with another large shower and separate bath tub
The main living level boasts:
– Enormous lounge room with timber flooring and large sliding glass doors onto a grand entry deck
– High ceilings, ducted air conditioning, window coverings + crimsafe screens
– Chefs kitchen with induction cooktop, built-in microwave, stone benches + island bench, and ample cupboard space
– Spacious open plan family room and dining area
– Multiple sliding glass doors lead to a tiled back wrap around courtyard
– Low maintenance back gardens and pot plants with watering system
– Study nook/home office + 4th bedroom with another private deck
– Powder room with toilet
The ground floor consists of:
– Front entry courtyard with side access
– Laundry room with built-in cupboards
– Under stair storage with control center for vacuumaid, internet, and security setup
– Remote double lock-up garage + extra off-street driveway parking
– Lower courtyard with tennis grass and clothes line
The property has had many improvements since it was built. Upgraded kitchen, council approved extensions, state-of-the-art security throughout, solar panels, new window coverings, stylish block out blinds, anything that you would want to make the home feel more comfortable.
The home is located at the end of Boundary St surrounded by multi-million dollar homes. It is part of the exclusive Brisbane State High catchment area, a short walk to the bus and City cat, minutes to the PA/Mater major hospitals, a bike ride to the CBD, hop, skip and jump to popular local parks, or take advantage of the new shopping precincts of West Village or Montague markets.
Inspect anytime this magnificent family home! Move straight in with nothing to do and start enjoying life in your own private sanctuary only minutes from the all the action of popular West End.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced