18A Wilson Street, WEST END QLD 4101Sold $862,000
SPACIOUS FREEHOLD TERRACE HOUSE – no body corps!
House Sold - WEST END QLD
Come and inspect this rare West End terrace house/townhouse – right in the action only a stone’s throw from everything that this exciting suburb has to offer.
Some attractive features include:
– Spacious tiled living and dining area
– Modern kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances
– Huge private paved courtyard with garden shed, water tank, and low maintenance gardens
– Security screens throughout
– Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins
– Large ensuite with shower and spa bath
– North facing Juliette balcony off the main bedroom
– Powder room with 3rd toilet and separate laundry area
– Long lock up garage with storage and second off street car space
– Solar panels
The property is located up a small cul-de-sac off the famous Boundary St cafe strip. It has the popular West Village development at its door step offering an abundance of specialty shops and soon to be opened Woolworths. The home is located within both the West End Primary School and Brisbane State school catchments. Walk to the City, bike ride to Universities or Hospitals, the property is situated in arguably one of the best 4101 positions.
It has the size, layout, and location. It needs a little sprucing up with potential to add value, and is the perfect house alternative without the ongoing maintenance. Great for a family home, a downsizer wanting to be in the thick of it, or a smart investment for the future.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 183 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining