2/141 Dornoch Terrace, HIGHGATE HILL QLD 4101Sold
NEXT TO SEE WILL BUY!
Apartment Sold - HIGHGATE HILL QLD
Be quick to seize this opportunity to buy a unique stunning ground floor near new apartment nestled into the side of the Highgate Hill rain forest and positioned on the prestigious Dornoch Tce.
This generous north-facing apartments boasts many great features including:
– Generous bedroom with built-in mirrored robe
– Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
– Security intercom and Crimsafe security screening
– Fully tiled open plan living area including a study/office nook
– Stone kitchen with gas stainless cooktop and oven and hidden dishwasher
– Huge private courtyard that is perfect for entertaining
– Stylish bathroom with large shower and combined laundry
– Direct street access through the courtyard
– Secure car space (with additional storage space) in the fully secure garage.
The Dauphin Units are situated just minutes away from West End’s Boundary Street making its many restaurants and cafes all within walking distance. It’s also ideally situated just moments from the South Bank Parklands and South Brisbane’s cultural precinct including GOMA, the Queensland Museum and QPAC. Brisbane CBD is less than 2kms and with public transport including Buses/Citycats and the Schonell bridge over to the University on your doorstep, you could not ask for a better location to call home.
This Unit is the perfect inner-city abode for the buyer that appreciates being close to the city and all the local amenities but craves peace and tranquility. In a complex that is tightly held, this property makes for either an astute safe investment or the perfect downsizer.
Priced for quick sale! Inspect Today!
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 104 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling