MUST INSPECT! Attractive entry level buying!
House Sold - TARRAGINDI QLD
Situated on an elevated ridge, in the sort after area of Tarragindi, close to everything! Suit a professional couple, young family, self employed work from home persons, investor, retired couple as ease of entry and low maintenance. Perfect to call home and very secure.
Picturesque 360 degree views to the city & Toohey Forest, accompanied with all the modern conveniences, make this home a must see. Offering 3 spacious bedrooms, and a family sized living room. Kitchen and dining space of 11.7 meters of open plan living flow out to the covered entertainers deck, which overlooks a private landscaped back garden.
– 360 degree views to the city & district from rooftop terrace
– Spacious open plan living & dining, polished hardwood floors
– Covered entertainers deck overlooking Toohey Forest
– 3 generous sized bedrooms & a well-appointed bathroom
– Fully fenced & secure low maintenance 405m2 block (pet friendly)
– 10.1m frontage x 40.2m depth, flat block
– Triple car port with remote gated entry (room for caravan or boat)
– Express buses at your doorstep (CBD in 16 minutes)
– Velo bikeway to city and bike/walkway to Norman Park
– 11.7 meters of open plan living
– Junction Park State School Catchment
– 5kms to Brisbane CBD (8 minutes by car)
Excellent location only 5kms from Brisbane CBD, set in the ever-popular Junction Park State School Catchment, surrounded by some of Brisbane’s best childcare centres, public & private schools, convenient public transport routes, cafes, parks and amenities at your doorstep.
Priced to sell!