SOLD BY ETHAN PETRIE
House Sold - WEST END QLD
This home offers:
– 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Oversized master bedroom with an ensuite
– Newly carpeted floors, VJ walls, and high ceilings
– Large open style timber kitchen with plenty of storage
– Separate alfresco areas, offering elevated green outlooks
– Downstairs offer the opportunity for dual occupancy, a teenagers retreat or a home office
– Plenty of off street parking
– Dual street frontage
– And an endless scope for renovating potential!
The property is situated within the exclusive Brisbane State High school catchment area, is a short walk to bus/Citycat transport and metres from the famous Hardgrave Rd cafe strip and river precinct of West End including the Davies Park markets, Light and Co restaurants, and the park walk along the Brisbane River.
Properties like this are becoming harder to come by – whether you want to simply get into the suburb on a larger than average block or want the perfect foundation to renovate and create your dream family home, you simply can’t go wrong with blue chip real estate like this.
Contact Ethan Petrie today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- Floor Area is 310 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced