GRAND QUEENSLANDER – TOP OF THE HILL ON A RARE 728SQM BLOCK
House - HIGHGATE HILL QLD
The one you’ve been waiting for is here! A massive character timber house, currently used as a Budget Accommodation Building, sprawling over a generous level block surrounded by multimillion dollar homes in a wide leafy tree lined street with an elevated northern aspect.
The property is inside the reputable Brisbane State High School catchment.
The impressive property comes with:
– 9 Flats – all with kitchenettes, 6 with own ensuites and 3 sharing a common shower and toilet.
– 4 Flats occupied on periodic leases, the others vacant for sale purposes
– Returned $87,000pa when fully occupied – with scope to increase if refurbished
– Timber character features like high ceilings, VJ walls, timber floors (covered by carpet), grand hallway entry, and enclosed verandas
– Side car access with 3 covered car spaces, ample off street parking, and storage underneath.
The sought after property is positioned in the tightly held ‘Audenshaw’ Street amongst other properties on large blocks in a leafy part of Highgate Hill away from apartments and a short walk to South Bank, Boundary Street restaurant strip, Mater and PA hospitals and an easy bike ride over the Green Bridge to the University of QLD.
The property is perfect for someone wanting to keep it as a high yield investment, or raise and convert into your dream inner city family home.
Inspect at the open homes or call for a private viewing. Will be sold now or going to auction shortly! Submit all offers!
- 9 bed
- 7 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 728 m²
- Floor Area is 313 m²
- 7 Toilet
- 3 Carport
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced