4/9 Chester Street, HIGHGATE HILL QLD 4101Sold $580,000
THE ONE YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Townhouse Sold - HIGHGATE HILL QLD
Yes, this is it! And yes, it is in the new Brisbane State High catchment!
You will be amazed when you come and immerse yourself the house feel of this oversized townhouse positioned in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac in popular Highgate Hill. The property has been recently refurbished with nothing left to do and is ready to move straight in.
Attractive features include:
– High cathedral ceilings in the dining/family room
– Spacious lounge area with ceiling fan
– Modern wrap around kitchen with gas stove and new appliances
– Timber vinyl floors and freshly painted
– Private paved rear courtyard
– Generous sized bedrooms main with walk-in-robe/ensuite/balcony
– Second bedroom with triple built-ins
– Fully renovated bathrooms main with bath tub
– Front courtyard entry
– Large lock-up garage plus storage
– Second off-street car space
The property has excellent security with screens and shutters on windows, is located within a small boutique complex of mainly owner occupiers, reasonable body corps with no lifts or pools, and well maintained with an active committee.
The townhome is in a safe quiet position excellent for children, a short walk to bus/train, an easy bike ride to the CBD or over the Green Bridge to UQ, and close to local hospitals and schools.
A perfect first home, a low maintenance house alternative, or a safe inner city investment!
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating