44 Whynot St, WEST END QLD 4101Sold
SOLD! With more properties coming up daily - email me to be notified first!
House Sold - WEST END QLD
Every now and then a property comes on the market that ticks most of the boxes that buyer’s are looking for. This one’s it! This one definitely ticks all the boxes!
The property boasts many great features including; a
* elevated north/south block of 421sqm
* arguably the best street in West End
* 4 good sized bedrooms,
* front deck with a beautiful north/western views,
* open plan kitchen/dining area
* great size living area with a lovely breeze,
* timber floors throughout,
* plenty of original character,
* modern gas kitchen,
* neat and tidy bathroom,
* has been re-stumped,
* massive and fully enclosed area underneath the house,
* 2+ car accommodation.
It’s located a short walking distance to Boundary St, parklands, Brisbane State High School, Southbank, bus, and the local restaurants that this suburb has to offer.
The home has a good feel to it and is ready to move straight in or if renovation is your thing than it has the perfect bones for someone wanting to do a full renovation. It would suit a family, an inner city couple, or is a safe investment with plenty of potential for the future.
This one won’t last long – be quick!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 421 m²
- 2 Garage