5/32 Tamar Street, ANNERLEY QLD 4103Sold $342,000
ATTENTION FIRST HOME BUYERS OR INVESTORS!
Unit Sold - ANNERLEY QLD
Be quick to inspect this solid and spacious top floor unit located in the best nook of Annerley, right on the border of Dutton Park, close to the proposed Boggo Rd Stockwell shopping development + cross river rail + University of QLD + PA Hospital.
The property comes with many great features including:
– Open plan tiled lounge/dining area with air-conditioning
– Stylish timber kitchen with gas cook top
– Elevated balcony with leafy urban views
– Two good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Modern bathroom with large shower
– Massive 34sqm lockup garage with ample storage.
The unit is situated in a prime position just 800m from the UQ Green Bridge, 3 minute walk to Dutton Park train station and convenient to Buranda Shopping Centre. So close to everything yet still manages to be remarkably peaceful and quiet.
The body corporate fees are reasonable with no lift or pool, and currently rents at $340pw till April.
If you’re looking for a great start to enter the property market or want a safe long term investment, this one ticks all the boxes! Priced to sell!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining