63 Juliette Street ANNERLEY, QLD 4103Sold
PRICED FOR QUICK SALE - DEAL!!!
House Sold - ANNERLEY QLD
Wow! You have to inspect this beautifully renovated home in a handy Annerley location with easy access north and south on the M1 and close to exciting shopping hubs like Stones Corner and Buranda. It has potential for high yield student accommodation and also is walking distance to hospitals.
Character, Size, Quality! The home has a great flow through and is perfect for a young family getting into the market without the hassle of doing work.
– Traditional features including high ceilings, VJ walls, timber floors
– 4 good sized bedrooms
– Stylish gas kitchen with stone bench tops
– Spacious living area
– Enclosed front verandah for added security
– Meals area off the kitchen
– Ritzy bathroom with bath tub
– Extra Study nook
– Leafy back deck
– Enclosed under with ample storage
– Water tank
– 4 off street car parks
– Level landscaped 405sqm block
The property has bus at the door, an easy commute to the city, or a short walk to local parks, and schools. It is located only minutes to the city by car and close to everything else this emerging suburb has to offer.
Inspect Anytime! Be Quick!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining