7/83 Gladstone Road, HIGHGATE HILL QLD 4101Sold $705,000
STUNNING TRI-LEVEL TREE HOUSE STYLE APARTMENT!
Unit Sold - HIGHGATE HILL QLD
Be quick to inspect this simply stunning tri-level penthouse style apartment sprawling over 200sqm set high on the hill (at the back of the complex & whisper quiet) in a leafy Highgate Hill position with attractive north facing city and urban views.
The property boasts many great features including:
– Well-designed layout with high ceilings maximising the feel of space, natural light and cross ventilation
– This unit is at the back of the complex with only one of four walls attached to the adjacent unit and all walls generously supplied with large opening windows.
– 3 good sized bedrooms with mirrored built-ins
– Main bedroom with aircon and fully enclosed and shuttered flexible balcony space off the 3rd bedroom
– Spacious open plan tiled living area with ceiling fans and aircon
– Stone kitchen with gas stove/European appliances and plenty of cupboard space
– Main balcony off the living with privacy shutters and views
– Amazing covered private rooftop area with panoramic northern aspect of the Brisbane skyline all the way around to Torbreck on the South/West
– Modern ensuite with large shower and main bathroom with bath tub
– Separate laundry room with storage
– Gated entry courtyard
– Double lock-up garage within the secure car park
– Never to be built out leafy surrounds
The property is part of a freshly painted small boutique complex architecturally designed and solidly built in 1991. Each of the 13 units is uniquely different and very private. The tightly held complex has a pro-active body corporate committee keeping the fees very reasonable and are flexible around making sure that all residents get the most out of their investment in the complex. The pool has been recently resurfaced and the common grounds are beautifully landscaped with an oasis feel. Intercom security, ample visitor parking, separate entry ways,
The complex is situated in a commanding position within the Brisbane State High catchment. It has the bus stop only metres away, train a short walk, an abundance of local cafes and restaurants close by, Mater & PA Hospitals within reach, a short bike ride over to UQ, and 2km to the CBD.
Properties like this don’t come up often! If you want to the extra space, a rare rooftop entertaining area, open plan spacious feel, and literally located right in the area minutes from everything – then this one’s for you. A perfect house alternative and a safe investment for the future!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 207 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining