9 Fishermans Bend, BALMORAL QLD 4171For Sale
LOCATION! LOCATION! – QUIET LEAFY CUL-DE-SAC
House - BALMORAL QLD
Be quick to inspect this cute low-set brick home, in a popular tight-knit community, on a generous-sized 684sqm block.
The property includes many great features:
– 3 generous sized bedrooms
– Large main bedroom with ensuite
– Ensuite with good sized shower and main bathroom with bathtub
– Spacious living area with air-conditioning and great natural lighting
– East facing patio with attractive leafy green aspect – enjoy the view of the Jacaranda tree’s seasonal bloom.
– Newly refurbished kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Separate dining area facing the private back patio
– Low maintenance back yard with beautiful leafy garden and well-maintained lawn
– Separate laundry room.
– Double lock up, tandem garage + storage
– Extra off-street parking on the driveway
This entry level property will capture the attention of investors, families and renovators. It is located in a prime position of Balmoral, only a short walk from an abundance of parkland and walking tracks. A stone’s throw from Bulimba Bowls Club, Hawthorne Park, a variety of cafés, restaurants and boutique stores.
Falling within the Morningside State School and Balmoral State High School Catchment areas, this home is also a short drive from Cannon Hill Anglican College, Anglican Church Grammar School and Lourdes Hill College. Students wanting to travel to UQ’s St Lucia Campus and QUT’s Gardens Point campus can easily catch the CityCat.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Call to arrange an inspection today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 684 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced