CREATE YOUR DREAM FAMILY HOME – QUIET & LEAFY ELEVATED POSITION
House Sold - WEST END QLD
Be the first to see this charming worker’s cottage beaming with character on a leafy 405sqm block at the top of Harriet St – a short walk to the new Montague Markets shopping precinct. The property has the traditional home layout – currently with 2 spacious bedrooms with scope to close in a 3rd bedroom easily (if required) or until you decide on options around back extensions/raising.
Some attractive features include:
– Polished timber floors throughout and high VJ ceilings/walls
– Enclosed front verandah with stylish timber shutters for extra security
– Generous living area with air conditioning
– Open plan kitchen with gas appliances and eat-in meals area
– Good sized bedrooms both with ceiling fans and the main with large walk-in-robe or parents retreat
– Modern bathroom with bath tub
– Enclosed back verandah with sliding aluminium shutters overlooking the tranquil back yard
– Private timber patio area amongst the leafy hedges and vines for entertaining
– Secure storage or workshop underneath with garage door for trailer access
– Quaint front sitting area underneath the Frangipani tree
– Side access for off street parking
The property is situated within the exclusive Brisbane State High school catchment area, is a short walk to bus/Citycat transport and metres from the famous Hardgrave Rd cafe strip and river precinct of West End including the Davies Park markets, Light and Co restaurants, and the park walk along the Brisbane River.
Properties like this are becoming harder to come by – whether you want to simply get into the suburb on a larger than average block or want the perfect foundation to renovate and create your dream family home, you simply can’t go wrong with blue chip real estate like this.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 405 m²
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining