Property Manager at MetroCity Realty
Daydreaming of working for an Agency that prides itself on providing their employees with the best training, as well as rewards & benefits?
- Inner City Location – Boutique Agency
- Hands on Training and Support
- Great Culture and Team Environment
- Potential for other Real Estate Opportunities
Have you got the bounce to be a Property Manager?
Gain the edge as an inner city Property Manager. To be successful in this industry you will need it to take the knock and still bounce back each day. You will also need to be determined to succeed, ready to work and have good people skills and the desire to earn a good income.
You don’t need experience but you need to be ready to learn a lots every day. If you are ready to take your first step into a great industry where personal growth and future income is only limited by your talents then make 2017 your year for a career change.
Metrocity Realty prides itself on our prompt professional customer service, delivering expert knowledge to all our clients and having a great working environment. Set amongst the cafes of West End, Metrocity Realty has a highly successful property management and sales team.
If you have a passion to work within a young dynamic team focusing on growing and developing our large rent roll then this job is for you. We are looking for someone who has fantastic customer relationship skills and has the ability to negotiate their way through sometimes difficult situations. Previous Real Estate experience is preferred although we provide hands on training to all employees to ensure you work only amongst the top elite property managers.
Metrocity Realty gives you the opportunity to work your way up through the business and come out with excellent skills and knowledge on all aspects of Real Estate, customer relations and negotiation.
We are offering the chance to join one of Brisbanes finest property management agencies that strives to deliver the best working conditions and environment possible to its staff. Here are just some benefits you will be provided with once joining this industry leading team:
- $50k + car allowance + super
- Be provided a mobile phone and weekly training
- No routine inspections plus No tenant inspections
- Work with a team that focuses heavily on personal & professional development
- Be involved in internal weekly training sessions to ensure collaboration of team members, and the exchanging of experiences and knowledge
- Social vibe within the office, team members frequently attend social functions
- HIGHLY regarded training and mentoring systems that are proven to further your Property Management career – don’t settle for being thrown in the deep end!
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have obtained the following;
- Current Property Management Registration
- Drivers license, car and clean police record
- Outstanding customer service ability, with a passion for ensuring your clients remain happy & stable
- Ability to work in a large team, roll up your sleeves and get things done
- A good attitude & work ethic
For more information on the positions available or if you would like to apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org