33/35 Buchanan Street, WEST END QLD 4101Offers over $900,000
IMPRESSIVE GARDEN HOME - MOVE STRAIGHT IN!
Apartment - WEST END QLD
Prepare to be wowed by this unique two-level Terrace Home situated in one of West End’s most tightly held complexes, ‘Left Bank’, located in a prime river position next to Davies Park.
Some attractive features include:
– Spacious living area with high ceilings and air-conditioning
– Open plan stone kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of bench space
– Striking timber stair case with glass balustrading
– Leafy east facing main terrace with rare direct street access
– Second entry courtyard to common areas
– Upstairs has real timber flooring, generous sized bedrooms both with built-ins/crimsafe and aircon, the main with Juliette balcony
– Stylish main bathroom and ensuite with large showers
– Separate laundry with drying space and storage
– Secure car space and large storage cage
Leftbank is a boutique complex comprising of 65 apartments and is known for its larger apartment/townhome sizes that have been logically designed, with finishes to suit the tastes of the most discerning owner-occupier. It comes with a pool, gym, BBQ area, intercom security, attractive entry foyer, ample visitor parking, and private access to the river walk.
The property is situated within the exclusive Brisbane State High catchment, has bus/Citycat transport close by, an easy walk into West Village shopping precinct or the bustling Montague Markets, close to PA & Mater Hospitals and a quick bike ride to CBD.
Perfect for the downsizer who needs the extra space and appreciates the finer details. Sit back and enjoy entertaining in one of Brisbane’s most sought-after positions.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 117 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining